One-Day Workshop for Scientific and Medical Professionals and Students
MediWrite GmbH, Leimenstrasse 57, 4051 Basel
|Date:||Wednesday, May 06, 2019 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)|
|Venue:||MEDIWRITE GmbH, Leimenstrasse 57, 4051 Basel|
|Fees:||CHF 500 for working professionals; CHF 280 for students.
The fees include all course materials and refreshments/lunch on the day.
|Tutor:||Dr. Silvia M. Rogers (author of the books “Mastering Scientific and Medical Writing” and “Strategic Scientific and Medical Writing”, Springer, Heidelberg)|
|Contact:||Please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call +4179 203 6948.|
- Good versus poor scientific writing
- What is the essence of “good” scientific writing?
- Step by step towards powerful scientific messages
- The six “golden rules“
- Standards and style
- Polishing your scientific message
- Some small details that make a big difference
- Avoiding redundancies and other pitfalls
- Structuring a paper or report
- Getting the “story” out: logical presentation of data